The statement of faith adopted by Logos Christian Academy is limited to Primary Christian Doctrine,
which is considered to be central to all true Christian denominations, and therefore sets Christianity apart
from all other faiths. The Statement of Faith may also be found in the by laws of Solo Gratia Inc, in the
Student Handbook, and in the Information Handbook for Logos Christian Academy.
- We believe the Bible to be the only inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.
- We believe that everything which exists was created exniliho by the Triune God; and that the earth and all it contains was spoken into existence in the time span of six normal days; and that on the seventh day, God rested.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, Gods only begotten son, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that this same Jesus is fully human and that He therefore possesses two natures. His humanity is not diminished by his deity; nor is his deity diminished by his humanity. His humanity and His deity remain undivided and without confusion.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith alone.
- We believe that faith without works is dead.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to the resurrection of life and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.